If you need special assistance or have a medical condition we should know about (pregnancy, sensory deficiency) please access the Special assistance section located under the name of the passenger and select the corresponding option.
Even if you don`t require special assistance, age or particular medical conditions might imply seating restrictions, for security reasons, so please add these alerts on your booking, if present.
The following passenger types are included in the Special Category Passengers (SCP)
- Unaccompanied minors (for details please see link to How to book a ticket for an unaccompanied minor)
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Disabled passenger with intellectual or development disability
- Blind customers
- Deaf customers
- Passengers needing medical assistance
- Passengers traveling with assistance dogs
- Pregnant women
Also you should be aware that some of the assistance services, such as unaccompanied minor or transport of assistance dogs, is limited so it`s best you select the assistance type when issuing the booking to avoid later availability issues.